- Regular fit cuffed jean
- Stretch fabric
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Button fly
- Jacob Davis label on back
- 92% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors, inside out. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron low.
- Made in China
Selvedge is the edge of a fabric as it comes from the loom. Selvedge are woven or knit so that they will not fray, ravel or curl. Selvedge denim refers to a unique type of selvedge that is made by means of using one continuous cross-yarn (the weft), which is passed back and fourth through the vertical warpbeams. This is traditionally finished at both edges with a contrasting warp(most commonly red); that is why this type of denim is sometimes referred to as "red selvedge." This method of weaving the selvedge is possible only when using a shuttle loom.