KanCan Maternity Ankle Skinny Stretch Jean
KanCan Maternity Ankle Skinny Stretch Jean is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lexi2121 from I did not order these. I had ordered two of the lighter skinny maternity jeans with a different waist. However, I am deciding to keep these as I do like them. However, I am 5'8 so they are a tad short. I'll just roll the bottoms to make it look as if their cropped purposely. They are very comfortable. KanCan is the only brand I approve of in maternity jeans so far!
Date published: 2021-03-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kruse21 from Extra Comfortable Waistband!This style is made for making YOU comfortable! The belly band has extra stretch that makes you feel supported, but also isn't restricting! Must have for pregnancy!
Date published: 2021-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by SKluver from Stylish with great coverage! Since the band fits better in the late 2nd and 3rd trimesters, I bought a size up from my pre-pregnancy (stretch) jean size to account for some weight gain and they worked perfectly!
Date published: 2021-03-02
- y_2021, m_4, d_11, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_US, sid_48177KC6366D, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
Maternity Jean - A soft, medium weight stretch denim with an ultra-smooth full coverage panel that stretches and provides ultimate comfort.
Luxe Denim: Our softest, most comfortable jean yet. Quality you can feel.
- Shop more: SoSoft
- Faux zip fly jean
- Full coverage elastic panel
- 5 1/2" rise
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- 10" bottom opening
- Choose your maternity size based on your pre-pregnancy size
- Compared to Juniors: 0/23, 1/24, 3/25, 5/26, 7/27, 9/28, 11/29, 13/30, 15/31
- Shoe sku 958468
- Model Info: Not Available
ITEM NO. 48177KC6366D
STYLE KC6366DAT | SKU 148959
54% Cotton, 34% Rayon, 10% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if needed.
You May Also Like
- Compared to Juniors: 0/23, 1/24, 3/25, 5/26, 7/27, 9/28, 11/29, 13/30, 15/31.