Nixon 38-20 Chrono Watch
Nixon 38-20 Chrono Watch is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by San11 from Chronological watchI do really like the watch. I wear it on my left wrist . The problem I have is the crown to set time is on the left side of watch making it hard to set the time. I can't wear watches on the right hand.
Date published: 2017-01-21
- y_2021, m_11, d_29, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_63100A410A, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Stainless steel watch
- Three-hand quartz movement
- Shiny and matte metal link bracelet
- Case measures 1 1/2" in diameter
- Strap width measures 3/4"
- Warranty handled through Nixon.com
ITEM NO. 63100A410A
STYLE A410 | SKU 928279
Water resistant up to 200 meters.
All stainless steel case and bracelet.
Strap made in China.
If links need to be removed from the band, your local Buckle store can help you at no charge. If a Buckle store is not close to you, a jewelry store can usually assist you for a minimal charge.
- Policy and service dept are online at:
- Phone: 888-455-9200 8-5 Pacific time, M-F
- Email Contact: Aschbrenner@nixonnow.com
- Please cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after the original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, batteries, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet or loss from theft. The warranty is void if the guest opens the case back, pushes the buttons underwater or forgets to screw down or push in the crown and exposes the watch to moisture.