Nixon 5th Element Fully Automatic Watch
- Stainless steel case watch
- Three-hand quartz movement
- Hardened mineral crystal face and back split window
- Date window
- LUME block indices and hands accents for visibility in low-light conditions
- Unidirectional tungsten fly wheel winding system provides a 40-hour power reserve
- Stainless steel link bracelet
- Case measures 1 3/4" in diameter
- Strap width measures 3/4"
- For instructions and warranty information, visit Nixon.com
Water resistant up to 100 meters.
All stainless steel case and bracelet.
Strap made in Japan.
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after the original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, batteries, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet or loss from theft. The warranty is void if the guest opens the case back, pushes the buttons underwater or forgets to screw down or push in the crown and exposes the watch to moisture.