Nixon The Corporal Watch
Nixon The Corporal Watch is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ping from Can't recommend enoughI was looking for a gunmetal watch to accent my outfits that carry a lot of gray. I was looking at some Michael Kors watches and had settled on getting one until I swung through a Buckle in Orlando who happened to have this watch in stock. THIS WATCH IS STURDY! This is heavier and sturdier than any other gunmetal watch that I checked out that week. This watch is definitely made MUCH better than its counterparts at the same price range. The blue crystal also makes it catch the eye without being too flashy.
Date published: 2014-04-13
- y_2021, m_9, d_20, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_63100A346E, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Stainless steel watch
- Three-hand quartz movement
- Matte metal link bracelet
- Case measures 1 3/4" in diameter
- Strap width measures 7/8"
- For instructions and warranty information, visit Nixon.com
ITEM NO. 63100A346E
STYLE A346 | SKU 912471
Water resistant up to 100 meters.
All stainless steel case and bracelet.
Strap made in China.
If links need to be removed from the band, your local Buckle store can help you at no charge. If a Buckle store is not close to you, a jewelry store can usually assist you for a minimal charge.
- Policy and service dept are online at:
- Phone: 888-455-9200 8-5 Pacific time, M-F
- Email Contact: Aschbrenner@nixonnow.com
- Please cc: email@example.com
- Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after the original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, batteries, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet or loss from theft. The warranty is void if the guest opens the case back, pushes the buttons underwater or forgets to screw down or push in the crown and exposes the watch to moisture.