Nixon The Kensington Watch
Nixon The Kensington Watch is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Courtneyra22 from Horrible qualityThis was my first Nixon I had purchased, I received it through special ordering and the first one I had got was pretty beaten up, it had a self made tag, not its original box, and the self made tag wasn't even attached. I was so disappointed, it looked like I had gotten one that had been returned previously and some store put it back out onto the sales floor. I called special orders and explained my problem with my Nixon and the were really nice and replaced mine with a brand new one. I was so happy!!! But now that I've had r for about a month, I can see why it was returned in the first place. It's already tarnishing, I've been wearing it normally, working in retail I'm really upset with this watch because it was expensive... I have a BKE watch that I got for $40.00 that doesn't tarnish like this one has and I've had my BKE one for months!! I'm very disappointed with this Nixon, hopefully I can return/exchange it for something that doesn't look like it's been beat up after just a few weeks.
Date published: 2015-08-12
- y_2021, m_12, d_8, h_6
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_63100A099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Stainless steel watch
- Three-hand quartz movement
- Matte metal link bracelet
- Rhinestone accents
- Case measures 1 1/2" in diameter
- Strap width measures 5/8"
- Warranty handled through Nixon.com
ITEM NO. 63100A099
STYLE A099 | SKU 920789
Water resistant up to 50 meters.
All stainless steel case and bracelet.
Strap made in China.
If links need to be removed from the band, your local Buckle store can help you at no charge. If a Buckle store is not close to you, a jewelry store can usually assist you for a minimal charge.
- Policy and service dept are online at:
- Phone : 888-455-9200 8-5 Pacific time, M-F
- Email Contact: Aschbrenner@nixonnow.com
- Please cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after the original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, batteries, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet or loss from theft. The warranty is void if the guest opens the case back, pushes the buttons underwater or forgets to screw down or push in the crown and exposes the watch to moisture.