Nixon The Ruckus Watch
Nixon The Ruckus Watch is rated 2.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by girliegirl from It's okIt was just ok. I expected the quality to be better considering the brand but it just looked very inexpensive. I realize it's on 85 compared to the 500 dollar ones but was still disappointed overall. I got the blue and gray so maybe the all black would be better. I ended up returning it.
Date published: 2013-12-14
- y_2022, m_1, d_27, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_63100A349, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Molded polycarbonate case and bezel watch
- Three hand quartz movement
- Polyurethane strap
- Case measures 1 1/2"(L) x 1 1/2"(W)
- Strap width measures 1"
- Warranty handled through Nixon.com
ITEM NO. 63100A349
STYLE A349 | SKU 915345, 915350
Water resistant up to 100 meters.
- Policy and service dept are online at:
- Phone: 888-455-9200 8-5 Pacific time, M-F
- Email Contact: Aschbrenner@nixonnow.com
- Please cc: email@example.com
- Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after the original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, batteries, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet or loss from theft. The warranty is void if the guest opens the case back, pushes the buttons underwater or forgets to screw down or push in the crown and exposes the watch to moisture.