Nixon The Time Teller Watch
Nixon The Time Teller Watch is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by The_Viking from SmallThis watch is really small. Can't even get the last hole on the strap to fit. I'll give it to my son.
Date published: 2017-03-26
- y_2021, m_7, d_26, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_63100A045B, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Stainless steel chromacoat case watch
- Three-hand quartz movement
- Canvas strap
- Case measures 1 1/2" in diameter
- Strap width measures 3/4"
- For instructions and warranty information, visit Nixon.com
ITEM NO. 63100A045B
STYLE A045B | SKU 933332
Water resistant up to 100 meters.
All stainless steel case and buckle.
Genuine leather strap.
Strap made in China.
Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
Chromacoat is a unique and advanced applied finish. This durable coating is designed to age. Through normal wear and tear this watch will scratch and chip showing what a life well lived looks like.
- Policy and service dept are online at:
- Phone: 888-455-9200 8-5 Pacific time, M-F
- Email Contact: Aschbrenner@nixonnow.com
- Please cc: email@example.com
- Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after the original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, batteries, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet or loss from theft. The warranty is void if the guest opens the case back, pushes the buttons underwater or forgets to screw down or push in the crown and exposes the watch to moisture.