Nixon Unit Expedition Watch
Nixon Unit Expedition Watch is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by The_Viking from Nice watchThe product description doesn't do this watch justice. There are a ton of features on this watch. If the battery last long enough with moderate use of the l.e.d. I'll come back and make it 5 stars. Nice and light, great fit.
Date published: 2017-07-15
- y_2021, m_3, d_3, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_63100A365, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Custom molded polycarbonate case and strap
- Digital dial
- Temperature gauge, dual timer, count down timer, chrono and alarm functions
- Patented locking looper and polycarbonate buckle
- Case measures 2" in diameter
- Strap width measures 1"
- For instructions and warranty information, visit Nixon.com
ITEM NO. 63100A365
STYLE A365 | SKU 930729
Water resistant up to 100 meters.
- Policy and service dept are online at:
- Phone: 888-455-9200 8-5 Pacific time, M-F
- Email Contact: Aschbrenner@nixonnow.com
- Please cc: email@example.com
- Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after the original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, batteries, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet or loss from theft. The warranty is void if the guest opens the case back, pushes the buttons underwater or forgets to screw down or push in the crown and exposes the watch to moisture.
You May Also Like