Point Zero Climate Softshell Coat
Point Zero Climate Softshell Coat is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jcole33 from great buyPerfect for windy days and chilly damp weather. Fits great as well.
Date published: 2015-10-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by EricGS from Fall/Spring JacketOverall a very good product. Build quality is excellent. It isn't a winter coat and won't keep you extremely warm if it's out cold out, but for rain it's excellent and impossible to get wet. It's also extremely good at blocking wind, and in general your upper body won't feel any wind if you tighten the waist line and the arm straps. However again it should be noted it doesn't do much for providing padded warmth. So it's best used for fall and spring when temperatures are not really cold, but there's wind and rain.
Date published: 2014-05-23
- y_2021, m_7, d_27, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_168275918254, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Removable hood zip-up jacket
- Dry Edition technology
- Layering piece(s) and/or accessories sold separately.
ITEM NO. 168275918254
STYLE 5918254 | SKU 701040
96% Polyester, 4% Spandex.
Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Dry clean.
Dry edition technology offers protection against wind and water penetration. Through special bonding of the materials, the outer layer becomes windproof and water repellant, and at the same time moisture and vapor generated from inside the garment is allowed to evaporate outward.
You May Also Like
- Sleeve length from shoulder to cuff measures 26".
- Chest measures 44".
- Center back length measures 26 1/2".
- All measurements based on size medium.
- Model Info: Height: 6'1" | Chest: 40" | Waist: 31" | Hip: 39 1/2" | Wearing Size: Medium