(RE)MIX SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Buckle's (Re)mix Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the United States (void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) (“Eligibility Area”) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of March 9, 2020. All employees of The Buckle, Inc. and Buckle Brands, Inc., (collectively, “Sponsors”) and their parent corporations, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees, prize providers, contractors or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsors collectively, ("Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these official rules ("Official Rules").
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:00 AM (CST) on March 9, 2020, and ends at 11:59 PM (CST) on March 29, 2020 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Winners (described below) will be selected from Entries properly submitted to the Sweepstakes.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Enter online by visiting www.buckle.com/sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period (“Entry”). Entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the account or email address through which the Entry was submitted. Limit (1) Entry per person.
ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: To enter by email (also an “Entry”), participant must include participant's name, address, telephone number and email address and submit the email to RemixSweepstakes@buckle.com. Email Entries must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. The Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, misplaced, illegible, mutilated, incomplete or undelivered Entries, and such Entries will be deemed invalid. Limit one (1) Entry per person, regardless of Entry method. All Entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant by entering and each Prize Winner by accepting the Prize grants to the Sweepstakes Entities a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state, biographical material and any content obtained during the styling session in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE WINNERS: Four (4) Winners (“Prize Winner(s)”) will be selected by Deloitte & Touche, LLP, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final, in a random drawing to be held on or about April 6, 2020 from among all eligible Entries received by ViralSweep and/or email Entry. Potential winners will be notified by email and/or phone as provided by that Prize Winner to Buckle in the Sweepstakes Entry. Limit one (1) prize per person. Odds of winning a prize are based solely on the number of eligible entries received and are equal regardless of method of Entry. At the sole discretion of Sponsors, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Prize Winner may result from any of the following: (1) a Prize Winner's failure to respond to notification promptly after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a Prize Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency or a properly completed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and Form W-9, if requested by Sponsors; (4) a Prize Winner's failure to validly claim the prize by April 22, 2020; and/or (5) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate Prize Winner.
6. PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS Four (4) Prizes (“Prize”) will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. Each Prize includes: One (1) five hundred dollar ($500.00) (Re)mix Experience, good towards $500.00 of product, along with a personal styling session with a Buckle Teammate at a nearby Buckle store location, to be redeemed within sixty (60) days of winning Prize, and if applicable, the documentation of Winner’s (Re)mix Experience documented by Sponsor, the content of which may be aired at Sponsor’s discretion through its marketing channels. In the event Winner(s) does not have a nearby Buckle store location, he/she may waive the personal styling session and documentation and elect a Buckle gift card valued at five hundred dollars ($500.00) instead. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is five hundred dollars ($500.00), including fees/taxes. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize, and are solely the Prize Winner's responsibility. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsors’ sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by April 22, 2020, after which Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, award or not award the Prize to an alternate Prize Winner. All taxes on the Prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using the Prize not listed in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the final actual value of the Prize, if applicable.
The total approximate retail value of all Prizes is two thousand dollars ($2,000.00).
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes Entities' websites, and by the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, or the selection or notification of Prize Winner. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsors which, in the sole opinion of Sponsors, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, Sponsors will select a Prize Winner from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to such action. Sponsors also reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such Entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsors property or service; (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person; or (e) entering by using multiple accounts of the same social media platform, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with computer Sweepstakes information. Sweepstakes Entities make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with this Sweepstakes. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any such materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. SPONSORS (INCLUDING THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY ARISING FROM USE OR REDEMPTION OF THE PRIZE.
8. ENTRANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, injuries, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any Prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). Prize Winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, in whole or in part, by participating in this Sweepstakes or receipt, use or redemption of the Prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Nebraska without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Nebraska. Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In any cause of action, the Sweepstakes Entities' liability will be limited to two hundred fifty dollars ($250.00 USD), and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorneys' fees and/or experts' fees and costs. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant waives the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS’ LIST: To obtain a copy of the Official Rules, or for notification of the Winners (after Sweepstakes Period closes), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Buckle, Inc., 2407 West 24th Street, Kearney, NE 68845. Requests for Winners' lists must be received no later than six (6) months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
11. SPONSORS: The Buckle, Inc. and Buckle Brands, Inc., Nebraska corporations, 2407 West 24th Street, Kearney, Nebraska 68845.
12. PARTICIPATING BRANDS: Affliction, American Fighter, BKE, Buckle Black, Departwest, Fox, Gimmicks, Hurley, KanCan, Miss Me, Oakley, Outpost Makers, Rock Revival, RVCA, Veece, White Crow, Willow & Root.
Mon-Fri 8am - 10pm CT
Sat 8am - 10pm CT
Sun 12pm - 6pm CT
Buckle Credit Card Questions:
The Buckle, Inc.
2407 W. 24th Street
Kearney, NE 68845