Puma Football Archives T-Shirt
Puma Football Archives T-Shirt is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by solarpm from Puma Football Archives T-Shirt ReviewPuma Football Archives T-Shirt ReviewPROS- stylish- comfortable fabric- keeps you cool- looks great with dark / lite colored jeans- absorbs fabris scents very well- easy to clean- does not wrinkle if dried in a heated dryerCONS- wrinkles easily if dried on clothing rack/line- size runs a tad bit larger than advertised size. I am thin built male that typically buys/wears XL tshirts and I felt that this shirt made me look fat. It fit great on the neckline, shoulders but is rather loose in the torso and belly. Simply put if you prefer to show off your body check out the American Fighter line of clothing from Buckle.- the fact of having to consider the costs associated with removing oil spotting, or discolorations with shirts like these.
Date published: 2015-06-20
- y_2021, m_12, d_5, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_7487374172712, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- "Espana" and Puma logo graphic t-shirt
- Model Info: Height: 5'10" | Chest: 38" | Waist: 33" | Hip: 39" | Wearing Size: Medium
ITEM NO. 7487374172712
STYLE 74172712 | SKU 775080
Gentle machine wash in cool water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron. Do not dry clean.
Through the development of technology and deep rooted relationship with the world's finest athletes and teams, PUMA teamsport maintains a standard of excellence, and has for the past 60 years.
You May Also Like
- Chest measures 44" on a size medium.
- Center back length measures 28".