- Regular fit jean
- Stretch fabric
- Straight from knee to hem
- Low rise, 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced faux flap double back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, veining, grinding, dremmeling, destruction with fill yarn and mesh backing details
- Zip fly
- Rock Revival label on back
- Model Info: Height: 6'5" | Chest: 37" | Waist: 32" | Hip: 42" | Wearing Size: 33x34
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
This product has been treated to achieve a unique effect. Because of the treatment process, no two articles of our clothing will be alike. Each imperfection is not a defect but rather a mark of the product's individuality. To care for this piece of clothing, follow the care instructions inside the product. It is characteristic of the treatment process that some shades will fade with each wash.
The destruction on these jeans are reinforced with a soft mesh backing that helps us keep the intentionally distressed areas in place during the wash process. It is intended to wear off over time, creating a more worn-in look that is just as unique as you!