Salvage Anarchy Jean
Salvage Anarchy Jean is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by kanedom from Will fall apart in about a monthLove the fit, but quality isn't there. Started fraying and falling apart everywhere after 3 washes. Unwearable after having them for 3 months. Won't waist money on this brand again. I've had numerous Buffalo, BKE and Antique Rivet jeans - some of which for years now - and they've all held up with no problem. Salvage seem to be garbage.
Date published: 2013-03-01
- y_2021, m_7, d_26, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_80486MR118ASH, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Relaxed fit straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 18 1/2" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- Salvage label on back
- Model Info: Height: 5'10" | Chest: 38" | Waist: 33" | Hip: 39" | Wearing Size: 31x32
ITEM NO. 80486MR118ASH
STYLE MR118ASHL | SKU 102446, 102447
Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do no bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron only if needed.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
You May Also Like
|Men's Jean Sizes|
|Slim Fit||24-24 1/2" thigh|
|Regular Fit||25-25 1/2" thigh|
|Relaxed Fit||26-26 1/2" thigh|
|Loose Fit||27-27 1/2" thigh|