Salvage Mayhem Bootcut Jean
Salvage Mayhem Bootcut Jean is rated 3.3 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Cassard200 from This product is poor quality.I purchased these jeans because I have several pair of Salvage Jeans and I love the fit. I wore these jeans 2 times and they arecoming apart at the seam on the right leg this is the second pair that I have had this happen too. The first pair I wore about 5 times and they started coming apart like they were dry rotted.
Date published: 2014-12-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by mobbs from jeansCool jeans and a great price. I ordered them online but the employees at the store are always nice and helpful.
Date published: 2014-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by rcl62 from Great JeansMy third pair of this brand. I really like these jeans.
Date published: 2013-03-23
- y_2021, m_3, d_5, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_US, sid_80485MB101OXD, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Low rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidery on back frayed button tab pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, dremmeling, cuts with fill yarn and repair stitch details
- Paper Salvage label on back
ITEM NO. 80485MB101OXD
STYLE MB101OXDL | SKU 703025, 703058
Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron only if needed.
This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
You May Also Like
- Model pictured is 6'4" and is wearing a size 32x34.