Timberland® Courmayer Valley Leather Boot
- y_2021, m_4, d_15, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_248
- loc_en_US, sid_844750A255AG77, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Waterproof leather lace-up boot
- Herringbone wool blend lining
- Authentic shearling collars
- Two-part flex insoles
- OrthoLite® footbeds provide moisture transport, antimicrobial function and long-term cushioning
- 7" shaft
- 1 1/2" heel
Leather upper. Leather/Textile lining. Rubber outsole. Real fur from: Sheep. Fur has been artificially dyed and treated. Fur Origin: Australia.
Wiping down the leather uppers after each wear will keep your boots looking their best. An occasional good cleaning and conditioning is also recommended. When putting on your boot, make sure your foot is on the ground when sliding your heel into the boot. This will prevent excessive pressure on the side pull-tabs.
You May Also Like
|WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE CONVERSION CHART|
*Conversion sizes may vary.
- Available in whole and half sizes.